cobb criminal defense law firm of florida
You came to this website for a good reason. My name is Stephen G. Cobb, and I want to help you solve your legal problem. Whether you are a tourist from out of state or local.
No one calls the criminal defense lawyer because they have had a great day with the police. You are concerned about everything from your job to going to jail. You've been searching the Internet, asking friends or family for advice, and you may be very scared. Some people have no idea how serious a criminal case in Florida can be, sometimes until it is too late.
If it's a misdemeanor, you don't want to suffer "courthouse surprise" on what seems to be a minor charge. Many first offender defendants sign what appears to be a ticket and pay a fine. Yet it may cause future employers not to hire you because you are considered a criminal. Others expect to get a fine or probation and go to jail instead. There are numerous horror stories about people getting jail time on their first offense, even for misdemeanors.
If I agree to take your case, and you want my help, I will do the very best to help you. I was born in Northwest Florida, know the area, the people, and practice in First Judicial circuit.
You are welcome to call my office to speak with me. We will help you to the best of our ability, without blowing smoke and making pie in the sky promises about results. Florida Criminal law cases are serious. After we are retained, every side of your case has been investigated, I will give you legal advice and help you in court, if that is what you desire.
Stephen G. Cobb
Florida Bar Certified Specialist
Criminal Trial Law
Why You Want Cobb Criminal Defense Law Firm
1) Your Florida Criminal Defense Attorney, Stephen G. Cobb, is a Florida Bar Association Certified Criminal Trial Law Specialist.
2) "Board Certification is the highest level of recognition by the Florida Bar," according to the Florida Bar Association.
3) Most Criminal Defense Attorneys are NOT Certified Criminal Trial Law Specialists. Stephen G. Cobb has practiced criminal defense law exclusively since 1990, and has been certified by the Florida Bar Association since 2002.
4) Your law firm practices Florida criminal law exclusively.
5) We can help you because we have the time to help you. Our legal fees are reasonable without being so low that we have cases coming out of our ears. You want a lawyer and a law firm that has the experience, credentials, skill and time to help you and your family to the very best of their ability.
Now it's time to call - we don't do initial consultation by text message and the Internet can't represent you in court.
|Escambia Cities||Okaloosa Cities||Santa Rosa Cities||Walton Cities|
|Century||Cinco Bayou||City of Gulf Breeze||City of DeFuniak Springs|
|Barrineau Park||Crestview||Town of Jay||City of Freeport|
|Bellview||Fort Walton Beach||City of Milton||Town of Paxton|
|Brent||Mary Esther||Munson||Euchee Valley|
|Ensley||Shalimar||Navarre Beach||Grayton Beach|
|Ferry Pass||Valparaiso||Pace||Miramar Beach|
|Gonzalez||Baker||Oriole Beach||Mossy Head|
|Innerarity Point||Campton||Santa Rosa Beach|
|Myrtle Grove||Escambia Farms|
|Pensacola Beach||Garden City|
|Perdido Key||Lake Lorraine|