(850) 423-0035

What To Do If You Have A Florida Violation Of Probation, House Arrest Or Community Control Arrest Warrant Or Notice To Appear During The COVID 19 Pandemic In 2020 – Step 3

Step 3: Raise Money

How are you supposed to raise money when you have lost your job or business? I don’t know. We are all in the same boat with a depression worse than the one before World War II.

As a student of history, I studied lots of pandemic and depressions. This one is a game-changer. So, you don’t have to tell me how hard it is for you on a free consultation.

In fact, I’m going to be blunt: If you can’t or don’t want to pay the legal fee upfront and in full, please don’t call. Such calls do not result in meaningful representation for you but take time away from paying clients.

And no, I won’t give you the number of a lawyer who takes payment plans on violation cases because I don’t know any.

Criminal defense lawyers rarely did payment plants in Florida for criminal cases before the pandemic. However, virtually none took violation cases on payment plans.

So, a hard truth: You are going to need to raise money when it is hard to do so.

The Point: Free initial consultations are for people who are serious about hiring legal counsel and can afford to do so. 

CAVEAT: Hire based on skill, not a fee or you will have wasted your money. 

TIP #3: Skilled criminal defense lawyers may be able to get your probation, community control, or house arrest financial obligations converted to a civil judgment or, in some cases, waived. 



our office

1992 Lewis Turner Blvd Suite 101-B
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

Social Media