- The Florida Criminal Law Newsletter – The Florida Criminal Law Newsletter goes way back to when I was first certified as a specialist in criminal trial law by the Florida Bar Association. For many years, it was an offline publication – and occasionally, it still is. However, technology now enables publication to a wider audience in a very cost effective manner.
- Florida Criminal Law – From the Florida Constitution to the Florida Evidence Code, this link has it all. Four of these links, are downloadable as PDF files.
- Florida’s 20 Circuit Courts– There are twenty Circuit Courts in Florida. They act as trial courts and also as appellate courts for criminal and other cases in Florida’s sixty-seven (67) counties.
- Florida Appellate Courts – This includes all five District Courts of Appeal and the Florida Supreme Court.
- Florida and Federal Prosecuting Offices – This section has hyperlinks to all Florida prosecutors.
- Florida Clerks of the Courts – The judicial system would not work without thousands of dedicated Deputy Clerks and the elected Clerks of Court. They are the keepers of the records, a very important part of legal system.
- Florida Jails, Prisons and Probation Offices – Hyperlinks, where available.
- Florida Sheriff’s Offices – This section includes links to statewide law enforcement agencies.
- Florida Municipal Police Departments – This massive list only covers the ones with websites.
- Other Resources– Legal resources that wouldn’t fit anywhere else.
- Business Links – business, travel, wood working and fun. We had to put our business friends somewhere; they deserve the recognition.
- Florida Lawyers and Law Firms – this area is being updated
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 466-1522