Cobb Criminal Defense Law Firm Of Florida, P.A.
Helping You Through Every Stage Of Your Case
Every criminal case is different. Every client is unique. Each case will have its unique facts, circumstances, allegations, evidence, and more. Some criminal charges may be resolved quickly, others may take months or even years. Waiting, wondering and not knowing what to expect from criminal proceedings is frustrating for clients and their families. For this reason, at the Florida criminal defense law firm of Stephen G. Cobb, we always make sure to fully explain the legal process and guide you through every step of your case so that you have a clear understanding of your individual situation.
The Florida Criminal Justice Process
At the Cobb Criminal Defense Law Firm, we work with defendants in many Florida counties and are extremely familiar with the criminal courts in these areas. For this reason, we not only are able to lead you through the process but also provide you with an understanding of how our criminal courts work. The following are only some of the areas in which we provide dedicated assistance:
- Communicating with law enforcement following an arrest
- Representation at arraignment, hearings, or other court proceedings
- Investigating the circumstances surrounding your arrest through discovery and other tactics
- Identifying any pre-trial or trial defenses, whether partial defenses or complete defenses to all charges
- Negotiating with prosecutors to arrange favorable plea bargains to settle criminal cases
- Negotiating to get your charges reduced
- Looking into alternatives such as house arrest, pretrial intervention programs, diversion programs, community control, and more to reduce your sentence
- Advising you on your options to plead guilty, go to trial, and more
- Providing the best defense at probation violation hearings, bench or jury trials
- Helping you get your criminal record expunged
- Assisting with the defense of any subsequent criminal charges
At the law offices of Florida criminal defense lawyer Stephen G. Cobb, we help clients in and around Okaloosa County, Walton County, Santa Rosa County, Escambia County, as well as other areas. If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you should never attempt to represent yourself. You do not want to risk facing unnecessary consequences, so please contact our office today for assistance.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 466-1522