- Sex Offenses
- How Is A Sex Crime Defined In Florida?
- How is a Sex Crime Determined to be Either a Misdemeanor or a Felony?
- Are People Aware That They Are Being Investigated For a Sex Crime Before an Arrest?
- What is The Standard of Proof in a Sex Crimes Case?
- What do You Look For When Interviewing a Juror in a Sex Crimes Case?
- Can A Misdemeanor Sex Offense Be Just As Harmful as a Felony Offense?
- Can I Be Charged With Sexual Assault If There Is No Evidence?
- Why Are Brain Scans Performed On Sex Offenders?
- What Steps Should You Take If You Are Charged With A Sex Crime?
- What Are The Common Mistakes People Make in a Sex Crimes Case such as Sexual Battery or Lewd/Lascivious Molestation, Acts or Battery?
- How Often Are Drugs Or Alcohol Involved In Sexual Battery or Lewd and Lascivious Cases?
- What Are Some Defense Strategies Utilized In Sex Crime Cases?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 466-1522