The juvenile legal system is a separate justice system than the one for adults and minors. Juvenile law attorneys are trained at representing children under the age of eighteen years. A juvenile crimes lawyer can represent and defend the juvenile against crimes in the juvenile criminal and civil court systems. The task of the juvenile crimes lawyer is also to keep the juvenile crimes sealed from public record. As a parent of a juvenile, receiving a phone call from the authorities in the middle of the night telling you that your child has been arrested is the worst feeling in the world. You may feel scared, anxious or confused when you are on your way to juvenile detention to pick your child up. It is advised to get help from an Okaloosa County Juvenile crimes lawyer who understands the local laws. We have been serving clients all over Florida, including Madison County, Jefferson County and Florida Panhandle. Give us a call at (850) 466-1522 for a Free Consultation.
- What Are The Common Types Of Juvenile Cases That You Handle?
- What Is The Juvenile Criminal Process From Arrest To Resolution?
- What Are The Alternative Programs Available To Juvenile Offenders?
- Do Many People Avoid Hiring An Attorney For Minor Juvenile Offenses?
- What Are The Long Term Consequences Of Having A Juvenile Conviction?
- Do All Juveniles Automatically Go To A Juvenile Detention Center After An Arrest?
- What Are The Intricacies Involved In The Juvenile Justice System?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 466-1522