Attorney Stephen G. Cobb - En FRANCAIS
Attorney Stephen G. Cobb, Esquire: Life Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Stephen G. Cobb was born and raised in the local area. He has lived in Northwest Florida for most of his life. Over the course of almost five decades, he has lived in Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, Cantonment, Okaloosa Island, Shalimar and Crestview. Needless to say, he is very familiar with the people and places in the First Judicial Circuit of Florida.
Florida State University College of Law - Juris Doctorate in law, 1989.
Victoria University of Manchester (England) - completed his third undergraduate degree with courses in history and law, 1985 - 1986.
University of Missouri - B. A. History, 1986.
Pensacola Junior College - A. S. degrees in Computer Technology and Electronics Technology, 1982.
Attorney Stephen G. Cobb has practiced criminal defense law exclusively since 1990, and won his first Capital Case in 1998. He has litigated over 10,000 Florida criminal cases from DUI and Domestic Violence to First Degree Murder.
Mr. Cobb has also taught Evidence Law at the University of West Florida and LSAT (Legal Scholastic Aptitude Test) preparation.
- Founding Director of Brain Health Alliance (2007)
- Founder of Florida Criminal Law Blog (2007 - present)
- Founder of One Stop Therapy Program (2005 - present)
- Certified as a Criminal Trial Law Specialist by the Florida Bar Association Board of Legal Specialization and Education (2002); recertified in 2007.
- Founder, Florida Criminal Law Newsletter (2002 - present)
- Founder and first President of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Okaloosa-Walton Chapter (2002 - 2006)
- Secretary of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Okaloosa-Walton Chapter (2006)
- Founder, False Domestic Violence Charge Awareness Month (June of each year) (2002)
- Founder, Producer and Host of Florida Criminal Law television show (2001 - present)
- Who's Who of Business and Executives USA (2000)
- Founder, Free Ride Home (1997-2004)
- Founder, Cobb Criminal Defense Law Firm
Available statewide, with primary emphasis on Crestview, Fort Walton Beach, DeFuniak Springs, Milton and Pensacola Courthouses (Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa & Walton Counties).