Criminal cases may take weeks, months or even years to resolve. By understanding the legal process, you and your loved ones will be able to cope with the inevitable stress of criminal prosecution. Florida criminal law is very different than the procedures used in most other states.
Just Click on any of these links below for more infomation:
- After the Arrest: What Happens Next?
- Trial Services: Jury Trials, Bench Trials and Hearings
- Settlement Legal Services
- Dress instructions for Court
- Coping with Stress during the Legal Process
- One Stop Therapy: A Program Suitability Guide
- One Stop Therapy: A Life Changing Program
- One Stop therapy: The Treatment Solution
- One Stop Therapy: The Legal Solution
- One Stop Therapy: Mental Illness Explained